You read it right...
we are able to open back up for worship services!
This Sunday and the next few Sundays
will look a little different though.
Here you can find details on what it will look like.
We will have several new guidelines for all to follow in order to make this a safe and secure environment.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION AS TO WHETHER OR NOT YOU SHOULD COME.
YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH AND WELL-BEING. IF YOU FEEL SICK OR IN THE CATEGORY OF HIGH RISK FOR YOUR HEALTH, PLEASE BE WISE AND STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE! COME ONLY IF YOU ARE WELL AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE SETTING!
There will be two (2) services
in order to meet the 25% capacity rule by the State Fire Marshall.
Between 10:00 and 10:20 the doors will be closed
and we will clean the sanctuary between services.
The 10:30am Service
This will be a more contemporary service that is open to all ages.
We will also have the service streamed to the atrium area for those who wish to sit in that area.
NOTE: Please do not arrive and try to enter the building until around 10:20am at the earliest since we have to clean between services.
During this time there are some guidelines we have to follow:
- We are enforcing the standard 6 feet distancing from the time you enter the building, are seated and then exit for home. We encourage all to wear a mask and if you desire you may wear gloves. The doors will be open so you will not need to touch anything. We will have sanitizer for you if you need, and extra masks and gloves should you forget yours.
- When you enter the sanctuary, an usher will guide you to a seat that will allow for the proper distancing. We will also give directions for exiting the building when you leave. No, it is not our ‘normal’ experience, but it is a small price to pay in order to stay safe and well and be able to worship together.
- There is NO CHILDCARE for either service. Instead we are encouraging families to sit together for worship in the Sanctuary or in the Atrium. We are broadcasting the service into the Atrium. We are also shortening the service length to help families with children.
- There will be NO SMALL GROUP/SUNDAY SCHOOL for the near future. We encourage classes to stay in contact by phone or through the internet.
- Tithing plates will not be passed around during service. Instead we will have plates at the front of worship center and a brand new Tithes and Offerings station out in the atrium.
- We ask that you be lovingly compliant and follow all guidelines to create a safe and secure worship experience for everyone. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience.